create your private retreat in sedona
explore. Discover. transform.
With Spiritual Awakening Guide
Some of the most transformational work I love to do with clients and students happens during private retreats spread over a period of consecutive days.
These private retreats are ideal for individuals or a small group of friends.
While staying at my Thunder House Sanctuary on the edge of Sedona’s sublime wilderness, we customize the sessions and timing of how we’ll work together.
Through direct and intimate dialogue, focused spiritual explorations, sacred time out on the land, privately guided meditations and powerful life re-scripting processes, you will…
- Awaken your most powerful presence that you can bring into every area of your daily life.
- Develop critical skills for staying present, centered, strong and clear when life is most challenging and overwhelming.
- Discover the Art & Power of Stillness.
- Incorporate daily empowerment & meditation practices for vibrant living.
- Establish and deepen a core foundation of trust.
- Expand your capacity to connect more genuinely and gracefully in all your significant relationships.
Together we customize your experience to create the perfect retreat that matches your desires, needs and budget. This life-transforming experience is available for singles, couples or small groups of friends.
“Come to rest in the stillness…
Until you come to know yourself
as The Stillness.” ~ Adyashanti
Chess Edwards is a Sedona-based self-realization guide, sacred wisdom teacher and meditation instructor who helps people in the awakening of their true nature as it has awakened within himself.
Chess has devoted himself to a path to true liberation, dedicated to the pursuit and embodiment of truth and divine peace. He is a truly awakened guide who will help you discover and embrace your most authentic, vibrant and whole self.
As a teacher and guide, Chess regularly transforms people’s lives in a single 2-hour session.
Imagine being immersed in his powerful work during a private retreat!
It can truly change your life forever.
“My time with Chess in Sedona was extremely empowering. I came away from the retreat with a profound connection to my deepest and truest nature.
I encourage anyone who wants to transform their lives through expanded consciousness to book a private retreat with Chess and push through to a whole new level of awakening.”
Schedule a 30-minute chat with Chess to create the perfect retreat for your needs.
“Enlightenment really isn’t all that extraordinary.
It’s just you.
As your true self.”
~ Chess Edwards
Take a Time Out
Amidst the Beauty and Splendor
Customize Your Schedule
We will customize your experience to create the perfect retreat that matches your desires, needs and budget. Your customized schedule may include one-on-one spiritual counseling, guided meditations and wisdom teachings, time for personal explorations and healing. Each day’s schedule will also allow for time out on the land.
Sample Daily Schedule:
Day 1: Arrive late day into Sedona. Your first 2 hour session can happen this first day depending on arrival time. Or it can happen the next morning.
Day 2: Morning 2 hour session. Teachings, meditations, tailored spiritual guidance. Late day session 1.5 – 2 hours.
Your afternoon is free to explore Sedona, rest, journal, meditate, etc… The patio over looking the Thunder Mountain wilderness is open for your use throughout the day.
Day 3: Repeat of Day 2 schedule.
Day 4: Morning 2 hour session before departure to ensure that what awakens within you during your retreat will continue to expand and deepen after your reutrn home.
Additional guided time out on the land with Chess can be added at the standard rate.
Breakfast: We will prepare a healthy breakfast together each morning with fresh fruits, goat yogurt, various grains and granola, eggs and juices.
Lunch and Dinner: On your own. You are free to explore all that Sedona has to offer.
FLIGHTS: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (approximately 120 miles from Sedona)
SHUTTLE: If you are flying into Phoenix Sky Harbor and not renting a car, Groome Transportation offers a shuttle service for around $60 each way. The trip to Sedona is approximately 2.5 hours. You may schedule your drop off at The Andante Inn, 2545 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336.
CAR RENTAL: If you are renting a car, the drive is approximately 2 hours.
TIME ZONE: Mountain Standard Time (GMT-7). Note, Sedona does not adjust for daylight savings time.
THUNDER HOUSE SANCTUARY
One, beautiful 2-room suite is available at Thunder House Sanctuary, the site of our retreat at the base of Thunder Mountain.
Enjoy a private entrance, sitting room, queen bed, private bath, mini fridge, microwave, coffee maker and hot water kettle.
1 person – $135.00 per night
2 person – $150 per night
plus a $35.00 cleaning fee
THE ANDANTE INN
The Andante Inn in Sedona and is the most convenient local accommodation.
Phone: (928) 282-1533
Address: 2545 W State Rte 89A, Sedona, AZ 86336
Discounted rates are available for retreat participants.
$119 weekdays, $149 Fridays, $159 Saturdays
Plan Your Private Retreat Today!
This life-transforming experience is available for singles, couples or a small group of friends.
Schedule a 30-minute chat with Chess to learn more. Together you can customize your experience to create the perfect retreat that matches your desires, needs and budget.
The Opportunity for Transformation Awaits…
- Do you want to be free from the limiting habits and stories of your mind?
- Do you want to step more FULLY into the Adventure of Your Life?
- Do your practices of self awareness and personal development feel like they can only get you so far?
- Are you ready to be liberated from disempowering self images so that you may realize your true Strength, Grace and Passion?
- Are you ready to shed your shame so that you may embody your true power and live as who you really are?
Take the Leap and…
- Return to your authentic and vibrant Aliveness!
- Discover the transformative power of deep stillness and meditation.
- Learn the meditative art of self inquiry and spiritual awakening.
- Come into alignment with your soul’s purpose, passions and desires.
- Awaken your ability to Love with more intimacy, honesty and courage.
- Learn how to release your core wounds by embracing all that they have to teach you.